Regular papers (accepted for long presentation): authors must prepare a maximum 8 pages long paper, and no less than 6 pages.
Poster papers (accepted for short presentation): authors must prepare a short paper of 6 pages maximum, and no less than 4 pages.
All submitted papers have to presented as an oral presentation and additionally have a possibility to be presented as a poster (max. size A1) during the last coffee break of the day.
Instructions for the submission of the camera ready paper
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2520-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2520-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2520-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 39029XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Submitting Your Copyright
All PDF eXpress created/verified files have to be submitted electronically through the Easychair portal by June 5th 2016